• Whole House Inspections: We provide residential inspections for every type and size of home.
(see Whole House Inspection - Information)
• Commercial Building Inspections: We have inspected
Apartment Buildings and Multiple-Unit complexes; Restaurants, Office buildings, Retail and Repair Shops, Warehouses and Convention Centers.
• Pest and Dry-Rot report: We inspect for wood destroying bugs and fungus, and typically provide this inspection as an independent report. It is also called a "Wood Destroying Organism (WDO) report.
• Pre-Listing Inspections: As a seller, having this Inspection provided "before" you list your home or building can allow you extra time to make any desired repairs - usually higher quality work at lower prices - while also providing the future buyer with information they appreciate in going forward with the purchase.
• Manufactured homes: We inspect all types.
• New Home & 11 Month Inspections: We can inspect at Completion or at the 11 month "Warranty" period, to ensure that details were finished properly before the warranty period expires.
• Specialty Inspections: Drainage, Foundation, Structure, Roofing, Siding, Electrical, HVAC and more.
• Construction Inspections: We monitor the construction of larger building projects for banks or service companies.
• General Energy evaluation of the home or building.
• General Environmental concerns; mold, lead, asbestos, radon etc. (lab testing is additional).
• Accurate square-footage calculation of the home
• Photo documentation of the home on a CD.
• Architectural Consultation
Prompt, Accurate, Detailed
Whole House Inspection - Information:
For a typical Whole House Inspection, We are on-site for
2 to 4 hours. We inspect all the accessible systems of the home, including Crawlspace, Foundation, Framing, Siding, Roofing, Electrical, Plumbing, Windows, Doors, Finishes, Flashing, Ventilation, Insulation, Heating and Air conditioning, and more.
When finished with the inspection, we will take as much time as necessary to go over all of the findings with you.
A summary of any issues can be provided immediately, and a comprehensive report is usually emailed the following day.
Our Whole House Reports are "Narrative" (not check boxes) The report is "specific" to your building. Our reports take more time to produce, but are much easier to read and understand, and they include many digital photographs.
The typical cost of a Whole House Inspection is $375 for a 1300 sq ft home.
Pest and Dry-Rot (WDO) Reports are an additional $70 when done at the same time.
At no additional cost, we can offer general expertise about site characteristics, drainage or environmental concerns.
Jeff can also offer information about any building design or modifications you may be thinking about.
We understand that buying a home is a big step, so our goal is to make this experience both informative and enjoyable.